THIS JUST IN: JOHN GREEN WAS ACTUALLY A CLEVERLY DISGUISED POMERANIAN ALL ALONG
"And that was how I found out."
#’DID WE FORGET TO TELL YOU WE HIRED YOU FOR ANOTHER MOVIE
I am feeling this on a SPIRITUAL level this morning
WE DON’T TALK ABOUT THIS EVER
this is the kind of stuff Mark Ruffalo is tweeting and retweeting.
E.T., what about E.T.?
That moment when Jeremy realises he’s in his 40’s.
When people ask how you’re doing at the end of the semester
when a cop yells “freeze” you can yell back “now everybody clap yo hands” and he is required by law to start clapping or else he will be arrested for treason and possibly deported from the country
5 Things They Don’t Teach you in Highschool:
1) You’re going to leave the house at 2AM, 16 with nothing in your pockets but 50 bucks and a bus ticket. It won’t feel real. You’re going to think you’re leaving, but you aren’t going anywhere.
2) Swallow your fucking pride and go back inside. Lock your bedroom door, put your hands over your ears, bring your knees to your chest and when you’re ready, let your walls disintegrate and the sadness flood in, because baby I promise you, you’ll feel better if you just let yourself drown. Even if it’s the third goddamn time that week.
3) He’s going to taste like Newports, Trident spearmint and desperation. You’re going to taste like Lime-a-Rita’s and anxiety. You will tell yourself you need this. But you don’t. I promise you. You don’t. You don’t.
4) You’re going to have girlfriends who fall for boys who treat them like absolute shit. Do not learn from them. If a boy calls you a bitch, spit in his face and leave.
5) Do it even if it’s the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do. Even if you’re still convinced that he was hiding galaxies beneath his skin. Because baby I promise you, he was the always dark night sky and you were always the full moon. No question bout’ it."
NOOOO NO NO NONO FUCK FUCK FUCKIG CBS IS TELLING WOMEN NOT TO REPORT SEXUAL HARASSMENT BECAUSE IT WILL “DAMAGE THEIR CAREERS” and “HARASSMENT IS AN UNFORTUNATE PART OF CLIMBING THE LADDER” I AM SO ANGRY THEY ARE LITERALLY TURNING SEXUAL HARASSMENT INTO A NORM THIS IS NOT OKAY
This is an actual article and I’m still having a hard time believing it’s real.
IF YOU ARE SEXUALLY HARRASSED YOU REPORT THAT SHIT
That opens up with chanting in a different language
With the royal family
And the adorable children
And the tragic death(s)
And then our hero runs away
And sings a really catchy song about being free
Without realizing that the kingdom is in ruins
And is being ruled by a villain who wants to be king
A villain who is really good at causing guilt trips
And so our hero goes back
And they all live happily ever after
It’s such a great movie
I, for one, welcome our future Indian-Chinese lesbian cyborg president.
What do your lines say?
This is weird.
It’s Robert Pattinson in the days before Twilight.
Look at him, still smiling. There’s hope in his eyes. He can see a future before him, and he still believes that it can be good. He still has dreams.
It’s like Dean Winchester before Hell
And this is why you always reblog RDJ
THEY DON’T TEACH FRENCH IN JAIL