Men Stop Threatening To Kill Your Daughters Boyfriends To Prove Your Masculinity and Show That Your Daughter Is Your Property 2k14
President Clinton’s cat Socks on the Press Secretary’s podium in the press briefing room at the White House, 1993.
it was honestly really gross how many people tried to claim this cat was “just an affirmative action hire” in spite of how well qualified it was
And you know what.
Shout out to bisexual individuals who haven’t been in any relationships yet, or have only ever been in a relationship with one gender.
You don’t owe anyone any kind of explanation about your identity.
You are amazing and wondrously bisexual just the way you are.
You hear someone stressing out about loving multiple people and you’re temporarily confused as to what the problem is.
All the time.
I even ask openly what’s the problem.
caligula had anime eyes
wait romans painted their marble sculptures
it looks like a cheap theme park ride mascot
here’s a statue of Augustus
and here’s a reproduction of the statue with the colors restored
i honestly think that what we consider the height of sculpture in all of Western civilization being essentially the leftover templates of gaudy pieces of theme park shit to be evidence of the potential merit of found art
"I tried coloring it and then I ruined it"
ok seriously though all my visualisations of ancient rome are wrong?? and in all movies??? jfc
Yes. Like, very wrong.
a moment of silence for all the fanfiction lost to the ravages of time, unsalvageable even by the wayback machine, condemned to its final resting place in the deactivated archives of fansites for now-syndicated television shows
rest in bytes my dear lemons and limes
Supernatural 200th Episode Party
nothing pisses me off more than the fact that 90% of women’s jeans have non-functioning pockets but baby clothes have proper pockets? what are babies carrying around that i’m not? baby wallets? fuck off
taylor swift is like that aunt that tries to be “hip” with the young’ns and “with the times” and then asks you what does bae stand for and after you tell her she starts calling everything bae even the lamp next to the couch
HEY YOU HAVEN’T SEEN THE LAMP NEXT TO MY COUCH AND I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT IT IS, IN FACT, VERY MUCH BAE.
- My dad: Your sister's crazy. Who'd want a $200 purse?
- Me: She does.
- My dad: What is it with ladies purses, anyway?
- Me: (glancing at my purse) What do you mean?
- My dad: How did that start--I mean, why do women use them? Doesn't it get tiring carrying a bag around all the time?
- Me: (stands up and turns around) See those pockets?
- My dad: ... Yes?
- Me: What can I fit in them?
- My dad: What?
- Me: How many things do you think I could fit in my pockets? Honestly. How many things?
- My dad: Doesn't look like you could fit much.
- Me: A pack of Orbit, some folded bills, and that's about it. That's why we use purses--because we can't carry our shit in our pockets like you do.
- My dad: But I can fit my wallet, my keys, and my cigarettes in my pockets!
- Me: And your jeans also fit the way they should.
- My dad: I'm almost afraid to ask, but what do you mean?
- Me: Your jeans are sized by, what, your inseam and waist, right?
- My dad: ... Aren't yours?
- Me: I'm a size 3.
- My dad: 3 what?
- Me: No, just a 3. A size 3.
- My dad: What does that mean?
- Me: I actually have no idea. I'm a size 3 in these jeans. In some other jeans, I'm a 5. I'm a 7 in my favorite pair of shorts.
- My dad: Wait, it's not the same?
- Me: Nope. A size 3 in one brand's jeans is completely different from a size 3 in another brand.
- My dad: That's fucking stupid! How do you shop for them?!
- Me: With great difficulty. This is why when you ask me what I did during the week and despite the fact I know you won't care I sometimes tell you I found a pair of jeans. Because finding a pair of jeans that fit and fit well is like finding the Holy Grail with your name encrusted in diamonds on it
#starfleet issue command tops are made of cobwebs and the dreams of small children (via damespock)
me in high school: omg cant wait for college
me in college: omg cant wait for the 10 years between retirement and the cold embrace of the grave